well my last giveaway was a giant success and the winner has messaged me numerous times about how happy he is with his prizes, so i decided to hold another!
- only reblogs count – i will be using a random url/number generator to determine the winners.
- the giveaway will end on the june 21st, so you will have plenty of time to reblog!
- your ask box must be open – i want it to be easy to contact you if you do win. if it isnt, the winner for you place will be chosen again.
- you must be following me! i will be checking, and you will be disqualified if you aren’t!
- the amazon cards can be traded in for use on other websites if you would like something from another website instead!
- no giveaway blogs!
- a $100 amazon gift card AND
- three candies or snacks from blippo.com!
- a $50 amazon gift card AND
- two candies or snacks from blippo.com!
- a $25 amazon gift card AND
- one candy or snack from blippo.com!
good luck everyone!
Reminding you that with a single click you can:
- feed the hungry
- provide a free mammogram
- give food and care to a shelter animal
- provide a homeless veteran with a meal
- fund alzheimer’s research
- fund diabetes research
- provide books for children
- protect wildlife habitat
It’s completely free.
You find yourself in a group of people standing next to a cliff.
Suddenly, someone pushes another person, sending them over the edge. Thankfully, the victim is able to hold on to the edge rather than fall to their death, but nobody makes a move to help them or stop the perpetrator. Everyone, including yourself, simply stands there watching.
Angry that they’ve been pushed, angry that nobody is helping them as they struggle not to fall, the victim screams, ‘Is anybody going to fucking help me??’
That gets everyone’s attention. ‘Why are you mad at me?’ one person asks. ‘I didn’t push you.’
'Nobody is going to want to help you with an attitude like that.'
'You're just as bad as him.'
Nobody makes a move to help.
The victim screams in frustration, their fingers slipping. ‘You’ve got to be fucking joking!’ they shout as they lose their grip.
'You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.' You say as you walk away.
Welcome to the anti-sj/’real justice’ movement.”
some of the anti sj will step on that person’s fingers too because they think they’re being “too harsh”
Remember when Disney was all like ‘fuck how races work and homogeneous casts and couples’?
Black and white couple produce fillipino-american child. White dude is the valet. White step mother, one white step sister, one black step sister. Just a jumble, and it ought to happen again.
First multi-racial cast performing Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Cinderella.
Whitney Houston was producing Rodger and Hammerstein’s “Cinderella” and was to star in it until she decided that Brandy Norwood would make a better Cinderella. Brandy would not do it unless her idol Whitney took the Fairy Godmother role.
Brandy Norwood became the first African-American to play Cinderella. This version broke viewer-ship records when it debuted, and it holds the record for the bestselling video for a made for TV movie.
So fuck any noise where people say audiences don’t want to see a mixed race couple, or more people of color. This was a success from television. I still remember Brandy singing Impossible.
That ought to happen again. Mixed race live action cast where the relationships don’t made genetic or racial sense.
This is the truest color blind casting I have ever seen.
And this is the best Disney Princess movie ever
No but seriously this movie is so important. I remember vividly when this premiered. I was just a little kid, but I still understood how big this was. For the first time ever I saw a couple that resembled my parents. I saw a Disney princess that looked like my cousins, my mom, my aunts. I saw representation of a mixed race family that resembled my family. And I was so excited. This will always be one of my favorite versions of Cinderella for the exact reason that for once people that looked like my family were represented as royalty and not as hood rats